This theory that someone once told me, it destroys the first. This hypothesis is that you have much more than just one glorious opportunity at unending passion for another, you actually have seven. Yes, seven. Not all seven progress to everything little girls have hoped and dreamed for but they are there. And in at least some small way a person would recognize the potential built into each of these seven people who cross them. Why don't they take hold? If you can have such great potential with so many people, why don't people? The answer was given to me plain and simple, it wasn't their time. They are there, all of them serve a purpose, not all of them are the end-all be-all. All of them will affect your life in unimaginable, undefinable ways.
So far I've met 3. I wouldn't trade my time with any of them for anything in the world. I am still working toward accepting that one of those three is not the one who is meant to be by my side as I move through life.
No comments:
Post a Comment