- Find legs to paint and screw into a hand-me-down chest to make into a coffee table
- Dining table and chairs, to refinish or paint
- Side table and TV stand for living room
- Old window pane (ok, so I know I said I was good on decor but I've kind of been dieing for one)
- Shower curtain (ok, definitely NOT going to a garage sale for this one)
- Sofa table for inside the front door
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Spring and Summer Projects
I am working on moving out, my goal is August at the latest. Between now and then along with saving money to make the move my goal is to stock pile decor for my new place. That being said I'm actually fairly close to done! I have a couch that I adore that has been inherited from a friend's mom, a nice comfortable papasan I bought myself a couple of years ago, the greatest TV stand (that's actually an antique sewing machine handed down by my mom, an entire antique white bedroom set that I've had since I was a little girl but has stood the test of time and that I still find stylish (someday it'll turn into guest room furniture but that won't happen until I'm hitched and we all know how long that will be!). Other than furniture I actually have mass amounts of knick-knacks, photos, artwork and shelves to put up in the new places as well. Sounds set right? Well there are more than a few things missing, a lot that I need to get and am hoping to find at the garage sales this spring and summer. The list of to do's and to get's, see for your self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have been blogging!! sorry I havent been following so closely.. i am excited for our garage sale hunts this summer!
ReplyDelete